Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ellen Baker " Keeping The House"


The author, Ellen Baker will be sending me a copy of her book " Keeping The House".
our book club will be recieving the cookies from the contest featured on her website.
We invited her for a conference call with us in Oct/Nov.
I will set up a date and time that will work out for Ellen.
I would like to thank bookclubgirl.com,for posting.
I will be reviewing her book soon where I will post.
I love her book jacket for the paperback. I love the artwork. That alone sold me.
I am such a sucker, when it comes to the art work on the paperbacks.
When was the last time that you picked up a book because of the artwork on the book cover. Was it a disappointment or did it live up to what you expected.
Post your comment on your thoughts.

No comments: