Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Got It ! I Got It !


I have been waiting for this one for over a month.
I can't believe I finally got my grubby hands on the book.
I finally received the ARC in the mail the other day. I am so excited.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
I know it sounds strange that I am jumping for joy over a book. But it has been over two longs months that I have not read a good book. Thank You, Miriam at Hatchette Books.
Thank you. I can't wait to start reading this one.
This caught my eye. I love the graphics.
The book is called The Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker.
Check out the author's website. I can't wait to start reading this one.

This book reminds me of James and the Giant Peach. It sounds a little strange and off beat. But I can't wait to read it.
Here is a link to Corrine review.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

This one looks good. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

avisannschild said...

Congrats on getting this book! It does sound interesting.

Moving....

So unhappy about my book blog...My book blog is over 11 years old. It has been a hobby. In the scheme of things to most of you. Think i...