Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Michael Crichton Passes at 66



I can't believe it Michael Crichton has passed away at the age of 66 from Cancer. I had to do a double take to make sure I read the article from Bookish Ruth's blog right. I am heart broken. I remember seeing Jurassic Park with my son at age 4. All the parents were in a uproar not allowing their child to see it because they thought it was too violent. I ended up taking David despite what everyone was saying, and he turned out fine. He is in college now. I read a few of his other books I think one was called Sphere. I loved ER, he was either the creator or the writer. I would like at this time to pray for him and his family and hope he did not suffer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son called with this news yesterday, and he hardly ever calls. Michael Crichton was the one author we all liked, so this was sad news for my whole family.