Thursday, January 29, 2009

Amazing: The Human Cell




This is so amazing I just had to post this on my blog. I usually don't post anything but books. But take this as a learning experience.
I am taking A/P in class we are talking about cell division. You would have to understand my excitement about this class. If you believe in G-d than you would understand how I feel. Life is so intricate and amazing how life begins, granted this is cell division not development of a fetus. But it is still amazing. One little mistake with the genetic makeup... How we are dividing everyday is a miracle. The intricacy and the science is just wonderful.. To watch this short flick is amazing, the human body is amazing....Don't mean to get on my soap box but I can't help it. The short animation is from youtube.

No comments: