Saturday, March 28, 2009
Another Award, To Me
The Sisterhood Award
I won this award about a week ago from redladysreadingroom. Thank you very much.
I love the badge it reminds me of the 60's.
I am going to do something different I am going to add a few of my book club buddies because they have great attitude and keep on hanging in there. They don't have a blog but they sure deserve it. Here is to you girls, for putting up with my whining and complaining. Lets see if they will be brave and comment on my blog.
I nominate of course Boston Bibliophile
and Bermuda Onion
Carrol Sallas of Our 38th Ave. Diva Readers Book Club
And Perri, she and I love to talk books.
Amy of 38th Ave. Diva Readers, she is another one that deserves it and is hanging in there. She just had a hip replacement and came through like a trooper.
Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
I am sorry this is not the usual way to do it. I don't have alot of blogging friends to begin with so thought to do a change and add some of my friends that have a great attitude with books. Here is to you girls.