Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wow, From Boston Bibliophile



I am very honored and humbled to win this award from Bostonbibliophile
thank you Marie. Marie, does a great job on her blog and does great reviews.
She writes great reviews on Jewish literature as well as secular.

This is the award:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Now I must choose eight bloggers that I feel the same way Marie feels about me.
I have lost touch for a while with some of the bloggers they probably have forgotten me.

Jewish Wishes
Kathy at Bermuda Onion
Books on the Brain
The Printed Page
Every Day I Write The Book
Red Lady's Reading Room
Book Lady's Blog
Literatary Menagerie
Literate Housewife

I would like to thank all of you for enriching my life with blogging. It has been a great ride and hope to continue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Susan. I will forward it on in a few days.

You're too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to you and thanks for thinking of me. You made my day! I really appreciate it.

Meg89 said...

Thank you! I'll get it up soon!

LisaMM said...

Susan, how nice of you!! Thanks so much!