Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Home Stretch




Just another week to go for anatomy and physiology and then the rest is a piece of cake. Anyone knows that has taken A/P is one of the harder courses to take.

This is the home stretch. I Just took a test on Monday on the heart, respiration, lymph system, and blood vessels. On the test I came home with a 94. Oh, Happy day

I celebrated with my son today. We saw a movie with Nicolas Cage. It was apocalyptic type movie. I don't like movies like that but David picked the movie. The acting was good I just don't like movies when the earth is coming to the end.

I totally forgot our teacher gave all the students a chance to get extra help for the practical. I can't believe I did this. I must have gotten wrapped up that this is basically the end. The last test is a take home test. I knew this morning to come this afternoon at 3 PM for a practical review. I just totally forgot how stupid, of me.

I tried to contact the teacher but the wavenet account again is not working. Wavenet is a email that works through the school only. Well guess what it is not working. It seems it never works when you need it. But what do you want from a 2 yr. school.
I hope I will be able to get a hold of one of the science teachers. Not only to be able to get some extra time that I missed. I never talked to the teacher to schedule my practical. I was hoping to see her to make a appointment for the practical.

I have some free time tomorrow to study and a day off on Sunday hopefully that will help. The last practical I did well. Because I stayed and able to review the models.
Seeing the models and seeing it on paper is two different things. The hardest thing I have is the white blood cell. The book looks different from the models they have in class.

I am not complaining it is my fault. Wish me luck. You won't be hearing from me for about a week.

2 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Good luck studying!!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you're doing great and you're in the home stretch now. Good Luck!!

Check out my Review of Small Great Things

Check out my review of Jodi Picoult's novel, Small Great Things https://bagelsbooksandschmooze.blogspot.com/2017/08/small-great-things...