Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Am Back!!




I have been so busy with school that I had to let my blog go for awhile. I am now back because I am caught up with my work. I have a few days free time, thank g-d.

My practical was yesterday. I am sorry to say I did pretty bad. I studied everything. But found out during the practical I forgot one thing. I am so mad at myself.

The practical was parts of the body and the regions, Tissues(CT and Epidermis), bones, and joints. I studied so much on the tissues and bones and joints. I don't know how I could have forgotten that. I quess because I was so focused on the hard stuff, I was not thinking so much about the earlier chapters. Oh, well what are you going to do?

There were 100 questions and 20 of the questions I did not know, and then there were a few I did not know the answers to, even though I studied. I hope there is still hope. Because the practical is worth 7% of your overall grade.

This has been a hard semester. Last year I was on the president's and dean's list. This year most of the classes are not what I like but they are required.

Public Speaking is not my favorite. My speech is on the 1960's fashion it was fun. The good part about it is I now now how to do a power point. I learned alot about the 60's and about myself growing up. I will adding my thought of the 60's fashion that influenced 2009 fashion on my blog in the next few days.

I was living during the time. Most of us don't think that was a interesting era until you get older and reflect what happened. You bet ya! There was a lot happening during the 60's and it probably not happen again. I quess because you were living during that time it does not fasinate you until you start reflecting about your era. I would think it is probably the same for ever person that hits middle age. Things are awfully different when I was growing up then when my son is growing up now. Things were less complicated than now. My parents used to say that all the time and I would always grin. Well, who is having the last laugh because now I am saying it.

I am just about ready to finish a book and ready to review Masha Hamilton, 31 Hours.
Look for my review in the next few days.

By the way what do you think about the new blogging laws? I wonder how it will affect book bloggers and my readers?

Myself I always say where the review copy comes from. I do my blog for a hobby not for compensation of any kind. I think most bloggers do the same thing. So, I hope it does not affect our followers.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Sorry you've been so busy with school and I hope things lighten up for you.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Glad to see you back again! Good luck on the exam.

Check out my Review of Small Great Things

Check out my review of Jodi Picoult's novel, Small Great Things https://bagelsbooksandschmooze.blogspot.com/2017/08/small-great-things...