Monday, May 17, 2010

How to Get The Groove Back

I am reading Jodi Picoult's book for months now. It is not that I don't like the book. Because I picked the book to read because I knew it would grab me.

But, I was in school and kept getting interupted. So, there was a couple of months I did not read the book at all. When that happens I usually toss the book aside and forget it.

But the beginning grabbed me. It is hard to pick up the pace after you have not picked up the book in quite awhile. I am attempting to try to read it. I don't like to start over from the beginning. When I do start to read it again. I know I have lost something. But I don't want to start over. Hopefully I will get the rythm back.

What do you do? Go to another book? Start over? start where you stopped? That is what I am attempting to do. If it is where you stopped, how do you get the groove back?

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I usually try to pick up where I left off and see if I can fall back into the story again. Good luck!