Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update on Kitty

This is so coincidental. I connected to a someone in Columbia, SC. She told me about a breeder near Augusta, Ga.  The funny thing, she adopted two Burmese cats. I went on facebook on the Burmese Rescue page to ask if anyone knew anyone that had a Burmese. I did some searching from one breeder in Ga((Stagelight Cattery).   I connected to the same breeder. Now, that is coincidence.   The funny thing, she wanted to also know about my Jewish blog, Bagels, Books, and Schmooze.  Bagels blog is going inactive soon.

But anyhow, the coincidence, she is Jewish from Columbia, SC. She also lived in South Florida. I used to live there too. That is where I connected and fell in love with the Burmese.

The other thing I am hoping to go to the S.C. Literary Book Festival in May. It is being held in Columbia. Maybe I can meet her there.

 Thank goodness for Facebook.  It is so amazing who you will meet on facebook.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Yay! It sounds like you made a great connection!