Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Dance


I am so excited, it only took two years for me get Microsoft Publisher working again.  I missed using it so much.  I started my first flyer again.  It looks great, so excited. I loved it, missed my hobby.

What do you think?  Nice, isn't it!!


 My son, finally took a look at it. Beside Publisher working again my Adobe reader is working for my nook. 

A few months ago, I could not access my Edelweiss account for the books I was granted access to.  I then had to contact the authors, and publishers to ask if they would want to send me hard copies.   The books were overflowing again in my house.   Now, I am back in business.   I am hoping that what ever the problem with my computer, will also fix my problems with my blog, too.

I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE



No comments: