Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Gran Hotel: Best Mini Series




Gran Hotel has to be the best mini series I have watched in a long time. I started watching because someone posted on facebook the best BBC shows. I knew Gran Hotel was on Netflix.
So I started watching the first episode, then the second, then on, and on, till the last one on which was 42 episode. It gives you a cliffhanger.

I thought for sure I would have to wait for quite awhile. Because Netflix wasn't planning on adding season 3 until July. But, good news folks it was added. Hallelujah!!!. This show is so addicting. I don't know what it is, the acting, the setting, the time period. But, it has me hooked. I watched the entire series 1, and 2, in two weeks. 

The Gran Hotel, is a mystery, suspense, romance, intrigue, historical setting, hot, Spanish, love scenes, the actors are fresh, and not bad to look at, either. I am afraid to start watching season 3 and I will be hooked.  The only thing is you have to tolerate the subtitles. But, it may help you brush up in your spanish, LOL!. 

If anyone else has watched this show. Leave a comment to add discussion. Also, if anyone has any comparison of other shows to watch that are good. Let me know. Has to be on Netflix.  Just wondering has Spanish TV always been this good? Or I never noticed. But, now since Netflix there is a broader audience to watch more interenational TV. Which I am happy about. 


My rating:


No comments: