Thursday, April 19, 2018

Old Post- Snow



Is this what snow looks like. I have not seen snow for at least four years. Remember in my last post, I told you they were expected snow. We never got a drop of it. They cancelled class and the next day a two hour delay. Well today they did not close any schools down on the Grand Strand. It was cold for us down here of 19 degrees- B-RR, B-RR that is cold. And we actually this time around get snow flurries. It did not last long maybe an hour and then the snow melted. But we actually did see a dusting this time around. All of us get giddy about this. Now it is suppose to get cold again tonight and my son, David tells me again snow. We will have to see if we have school tommorrow or a late start. The reason they do close everything down is first of all we are not eqipted for this weather we do not have snow plows and sand.. Only the airport and the county can not use it.

Now my good news for you readers that are wondering how I did. Ready for the drum roll. I did do well. I passed with a 88 on my first A/P test. I made some stupid mistakes. I will know next time. What happened was she asked the question and they were multiple choice. You really have to read the answers. I must have gotten 3 wrongs for not reading the question right and analyzing the questions too much. Example, how stupid I knew this one. To make water how many molecules make water?
1) 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom
2) 1 hydrogen atom and 2 oxygen atoms
3) 2 hydrogen molecules and 1 oxygen molecules
4) 1 hydrogen molecules and 2 oxygen molecules

Of course the answer was 3. How stupid. I just answered without thinking there would not be trick questions. Anyway I am sure there will another test and I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

I have been taking classes for Medical Coding that I started last semester. I decided I really did not want to do that. I realized I used to be a nurse and I let my license lapse over 10 yrs. ago. Medical Coding is too distant for me. I love the medical field. I always loved health teaching. So I changed my major from Medical Coding/ Clerical Medical Assistant and I am adding Nursing. I did so well last semester I decided all this would be is a review but somethings like Medical Technology has changed. So not everything would be old. I would learn some new things. But I must be nuts. It took me till middle age to decide to get back into it. I took it for granted my Nursing license.

No comments: