Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday David


I would like to wish my son, David a happy birthday he was nineteen yesterday. We celebrated his birthday( my friends, and my parents)at his favorite restaurant, Asian Fusion.



It is a oriental restaurant that serves Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai etc. Of course they serve Sushi. My son loves the Sushi. It took me a long time to get accustommed to the taste. But now I am used to eating it.



David had sushi, called the Godzilla roll. I wish I took a picture of the presention. It was so beautiful. It looked like a lizard. My girlfriend, Gayle and I shared a California Roll. It was very good, clumsy me I am just learning to use chopsticks. I did ok for a novice of a year. Still can't get the fingers right.



The dinner was so yummy. I always try to have something different. I could not decide on a thai dish. I went with Chinese, so original right. But it was still awesome. It still had a spice to it, but could not tell you what.




My friends, Gayle and Amy had a Thai dish. They had Pineapple Fried Rice. It was nicely presented with the skin of the pineapple shell. it was cooked in the pineapple. The juices enhanced the flavor.



I don't post on my personal life but rather on books. But since this will most likely be the last time I spend with David on his b-day. He will be be sent to boot camp in the next 8 months. I wanted to keep my thoughts on my blog.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Happy Birthday to David!

Anonymous said...

Kathy you are so sweet. You are probably the only blogger I know no matter what leaves a comment. No matter if it is about books or personal life. It means alot to us bloggers.

Marie said...

happy birthday to david!

Moving....

So unhappy about my book blog...My book blog is over 11 years old. It has been a hobby. In the scheme of things to most of you. Think i...