Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mailbox Monday


I am excited about what came in my mailbox this past Monday. Thank you Marcia for hosting. This is what came into my mailbox this past week.

Delia By India Edgehill

I am looking forward to this one. This is biblical fiction about you quessed it about Delilah. I have read her previous novel a few years ago called Queen Maker. It was a good read.

Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan

Saw this one at Barnes and Noble a few weeks ago. Read the flap cover and looks very good. Can't wait to read these.

I did break down to read a fun read that was a hot seller last year. It came out in paperback. I am looking forward to this one. This year I don't normally read chick-lit books but said, Why not. This is the book that I broke down and bought.

Bringing Home the Birkin by Michael Tonello

What did you get in your mailbox this past week??

2 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like fun. :-) I look forward to your thoughts on Bringing Home the Birkin!

Kelly said...

I'm a little slow checking out everyone's list this week. You have a couple of very interesting books, I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are about them! My mailbox is here!

Check out my Review of Small Great Things

Check out my review of Jodi Picoult's novel, Small Great Things https://bagelsbooksandschmooze.blogspot.com/2017/08/small-great-things...