Monday, October 12, 2015

Finding a Family for Nachat




Hi blog readers,

With a heavy heart I am trying to find a new family that would love him, and pamper him. I need a locate a new home for my dog, Nachat as soon as possible. He is free to a good family. He is very loved and wanted. I can no longer keep him as I am moving and they don't allow pets.

I am posting today in despiration to find a new family to take my cutie pie in. He's name is Nachat( Naa-chaat) short vowels. He is a male Tzit-Tzu. He is 9 years old and is neutered.

He lives with my parent's dog, and was raised with my son since he was 12. He is good with other people, well tempered, quiet, doesn't bark, only when someone is at the door.  He is shy until he gets to know you. He is leash trained. He is trained to go outside without a leash as well.

He would be great with an retired family member. Because he doesn't have to walk him far.

He is well behaved, and pampered, and loves attention. I live in South Carolina. If you know someone, or you would like to adopt him please let me know. If you are interested please leave me a message on my blog how I can get a hold of you.

Update: I am sorry I haven't been on my blog for months and got back to you. Nachat has been taken in by my parents. So, there is a happy ending. I have been going through a rough time sorry that I didn't get back to you. Thank you to all the people who were willing to adopt him. There is a happy ending. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan's Literary Cafe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.