Thursday, July 14, 2011

Books, and More Books Arriving This Week

Wow, this week has been a winner with all the books and gifts I recieved.  First I recieved compliments of Book Club Girl,  a tote bag with books authored by Mary Kay Andrews, Deep Dish. But, what I was really excited about was, Summer Rental.  How great is that!! Check it out below.

These are the books that came this week:

Left Neglect by Lisa Genova
 Storm Chasers by Jenna Blum
 Maine by J.Courtney Sullivan
 Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
 I Gave My Heart to Know This, Ellen Baker

Happy Reading!!!





4 comments:

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I just finished reading and reviewing Summer Rental and loved it! I hope you do too. I received that same tote bag as a win during Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon and use it all the time. It makes a great library tote. Congrats on your win and enjoy!

reviewsbylola said...

Enjoy your books! I am especially excited to read Before I Go to Sleep and Maine!

Jennifer said...

I recently read Storm Chasers and Left Neglect and I loved both of them.
Have fun!
jryder416 at yahoo dot com

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on the win! Enjoy your new books!

Check out my Review of Small Great Things

Check out my review of Jodi Picoult's novel, Small Great Things https://bagelsbooksandschmooze.blogspot.com/2017/08/small-great-things...