Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cover of Snow: Book Review





Cover of Snow
By Jenny Milchman



Up in the Adirondacks, is a happily married couple. At least that is what Nora thinks about her husband, a police officer. Until one day she wakes up and finds her husband dead of a apparent suicide. But there is more to the suicide than you suspect as you continue to read Jenny Milchman's novel.

I read Cover of Snow, a couple of weeks ago. My memory is a bit fussy on detail. So instead I am giving you a short review, and what I thought. 

Cover of Snow is full of twists and turns, and suspense once you get into the novel. I had a hard time delving into Cover of Snow.  Once I got past the first 100 pages the novel, became interesting.  There were characters I cared about, and others I did not care about. There were times the story started to drag. But, then once Nora started investigating on her own, the book came to life.

I don't usually read mysteries, but I wanted a change. I am glad that Jenny allowed me to read the novel, Cover of Snow.

 The other reason I enjoyed reading a book that took place in the winter season.  I miss the wintry weather sometimes, living in South Carolina, we don't get the snow. I truly miss. It was nice to read a book that weather took the scenery.

Also FYI, if any of you are interested Jenny, will be guest speaking for Litchfield Books, in Litchfield, SC in the near future.

Thank You Jenny, for allowing me to review. Good luck on your book tour.

No comments: